Cairo dating guide advises how to date Egyptian women and what are the best places to meet single girls in Cairo, Egypt.
Cairo is the capital city and commercial hub of Egypt. It has a population of over 17 million people living within its boundaries. The city's civilization can be dated from over 3000 years ago and is considered to be one of the earliest settlements for human beings. Cairo attracts lots of tourists all year long due to its vast historical museums and archeological sites. Besides that, Egyptian girls are another reason for the city being so famous. Egyptian girls in Cairo are sharp and easy to get along with as long as you understand and appreciate their culture. Geographically, [[Egypt[[ is in Africa, but it is considered part of the Middle East. These facts have resulted in its cultural and social ideologies being largely influenced by the Arab counterparts. Despite the formal secular status of Egypt, the culture is predominately influenced by Islam because majority of the population is muslim. You will find the dating culture in Egypt to be very conservative. Dating and premarital sex is frowned upon. Even though things are not as bad in Cairo but you can't expect it to be as progressive as the west. The girls you will find who are willing to date are most likely hiding it from their parents and if you find her get uncomfortable in public then that is completely normal. She fears that someone might spot her etc. You should be prepared about this before hand and know what you are getting yourself into. If you are a non muslim then it will be even harder to date local Egyptian girls because the majority are muslims and it is forbidden for them to seek a partner outside of their religion. The younger generation of girls are still rebellious and ready to break these barriers but only for a short term relationship and nothing serious.
How to Date Egyptian Women
With over 17 million people, Cairo has a large pool of women from different backgrounds and lifestyles. Most of the women are cultured and beautiful. If you hook up with them, your stay in Cairo will be very fun. Unlike other cities in the country, hooking up in Ciro is a bit easy due to the modernization and western cultural influence. As a tourist in Cairo, your best chance is with foreign women or the few liberal locals who don't abide by the Islamic culture. There are different types of women you will find in Cairo, and one is those who strictly follow the Islamic culture, these women either wear the hijab or the niqab. The ultra-conservative Muslim women wear niqap, and it covers the whole body except the eyes, while the less conservative Muslim women wear the hijab.
The city of Cairo receives more than 10 million tourists annually who come to survey the countries attraction sites. The large group comes from the developed countries like America and Europe. The third kind of women in the city is more liberated than the local Egyptian women. Local regulations limit them from expressing themselves in terms of dressing and mannerism. They will mostly be found on trousers in a simple blouse and cover their eyes with sunglasses. As a traveler looking for a quick hookup, this kind of woman should be your target. University girls are also very rebellious due to the exposure to a different mix of cultures. Since most of them are under their parent's care, they will not appear outgoing during the day, but that greatly changes at night, especially on weekends. The best places to hook up with such women are in the clubs and bars. There are no particular guidelines for dating these girls, so always work with what's works for you best. Any Egyptian girl interested in you will always make it easier for you, but if they don't show any sign of interest, they may not be much into you. Here are some unique guidelines to successfully date an Egyptian girl.
- Be well off in terms of finances: Egyptian women are very materialistic. Even those from poorer societies have this same character. Because most Arabian countries are religious and a huge emphasis is put on spirituality as the most important, there is still a heck of a lot of statuses given to the people with wealth. Men here are judges by the amount of money they have.
- You’re not just dating the girl: You are marrying the family. When dating your Egyptian girl, be ready to be introduced to the family soon enough. If the family doesn't like you, then you have no chance with the girl. Family plays a lot in their children's dating life.
- Most of the girls are conservative: Before marriage, any intimate relationship is a no-no in Egypt. sex before marriage happens in secret since it puts the girl's reputation and even lives in danger.
- Understand and appreciate their culture: While dating your Egyptian girl, always show appreciation of their culture and attend some of their cultural ceremonies. This shows how much you care and love her.
- Learn little of their local languages: learning their local language is the easiest way to stand out and attract any Egyptian woman. Arabic is the official language and is mostly used over English. Most Egyptian girls do not speak good English, so she will ignore you the moment you approach her.
- Religion matters: Atheism and agnosticism are not really understood and certainly not respected in most parts of the middle east. In Egypt, moat Muslims marry Muslims, Christians marry Christians, and Jews marry Jews. Dating outside your group is followed by some nasty consequences for lots of people who have tried it. If you describe yourself as having no religion, you might end up remaining single for the rest of your stay.
- Good manners and moral values count: Always be polite and respectful when conversing with Egyptian women. Open doors for your lady, and allow her to pass through ahead of you. Please don't cut into her conversation nor yell at her.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Cairo is home to some of the most beautiful and open-minded girls in the region. If you are looking for a girl to spend a night with, a girl for a short-term relationship, or a girl for keeps, you will get the finest during your stay. There are three main places to meet up with single girls while in the city, and one is in the different nightlife spots where you can flirt with waitresses. You can also opt to get online with apps like Black Phoenix and Arab Chat, which are used by hundreds of thousands every day. Another great option is open places like museums, parks, and famous streets. Universities and colleges are also a great hunting ground for single girls. Here are some of the favorite spots to get single girls in Cairo.
- Bars, pubs and nightclubs: Cairo is a very calm city during the day like any other city in the middle east. there is usually very little indication of what the night holds as most locals with being in their traditional religious outfits. As soon as dark enters, the city transforms into a vibrant party scene with revealers moving from club to club looking for the best experience. There are many bars, clubs, and pubs in the city of Cairo. Most women in these clubs are wonderful with the idea of leaving with a relative stranger from these bars. Casual sex in these clubs is much popular, making it an excellent option for travelers and ex-pats. Clubs in the city throws some of the craziest parties in the region. It is a great place for ex-pats looking to have fun in the city. Some of the popular nightclubs in the city include El Horreya, Cairo Jazz Club, Pub 28, and El Sawi Culturewheel.
- Shopping malls: Malls have been on the rise for the past two decades and have proven to be a convenient way to shop. Most people are attracted to the ease of doing your shopping in one place. Malls are majorly visited by those in the middle and upper classes. Meeting single women in malls is no longer strange but a common thing today. While you can start talking to her, and if the conversation flows, you can then decide to visit a restaurant. In situations where you meet a lady paying for something you can afford, you can pay for them. Most Egyptian women love that kind of attention. Some of the most popular malls include the Mall of Egypt, Cairo Festival City Mall, Citystars Mall, and Mall of Arabia.
- Outdoors: Cairo has many outdoor places to meet single women. with its huge population; you will meet someone who impresses you. Any visit to the city would be incomplete without visiting the popular pyramids of Giza. The pyramids attract a large number of foreigners and locals. Starting conversations in these places is more challenging than in bars and clubs. You will often meet most of them not in a good mood, resulting in a turnoff. Outdoors like swimming pools and beaches are a little bit different and will likely get a hookup. This is because most people in these places are here to relax or on vacation, so if they see you are foreigners, they will be more impressed.
- Universities and colleges: Egypt boasts the largest education system in North Africa and the middle east. over 30 % of Egyptians go to university and much more progress to other tertiary institutions. The city has over 28 universities and many other colleges offering various courses at very affordable prices. The most popular ones include Cairo University, Nile University, Canadian Internationa college, and Egyptian Military Academy.
Top 10 Nightclubs and Bars to Pickup Girls
Cairo is a modern city with a vibrant nightlife scene. The city has a wide selection of bars and nightclubs to pick up local girls. Knowing the best places to check out can be a very daunting task for anyone unfamiliar with the city. Most of these clubs are often crowded, especially during weekends. famous clubs in the city include:
- Cairo jazz club: This is one of the oldest existing live music nightclubs in the city of Cairo. It is labeled the heaven for party goers and music lovers. The place offers a variety of drinks and local cuisine at very affordable prices. It's a great place for tourists looking for casual hookups.
- Shahrazad Cairo: This is a popular club that offers traditional Egyptian entertainment of belly dancing. The place is well maintained and decorated with red velvet drapes and astral lighting. It's a great place to relax during the evening and order Sakkara, which the famous local lager served with a bowl of lupin beans.
- The Tap: This is a popular dance club located in Ezbet Fahmy, El Basati in Cairo. It's one of the favorite party spots that offer a remarkable experience. They host many events, including jam night, Band night, Dj night, and Games night.
- Zigzag:This is among the most visited bars in the city of Cairo. It attracts a large number of people, especially university students, due to its cheap pricing. Major music played here includes hip-hop, R&B, and electronica. They host live bands and DJs during weekends and special events. It's a great spot to experience the nightlife of Cairo.
- The Garden: This is a popular spot, especially among dating people and young couples. It is located in Korba, Heliopolis. It's a great place to enjoy your favorite drink with live music and DJs.before visiting this place, always book your slot early enough.
- Amici Bar: This is a popular bar that hosts karaoke nights on Sundays. The club receives many visitors all week long due to its mouth-watering menus and unforgettable cocktails. It's a great spot for a relaxing evening.
- Pub 28: This is among the earliest party scenes that are still lively today. It's the hottest jazz club in the town, receiving many visitors, especially during weekends. The club plays host to some of the best international acts in the region. It's a great venue to meet and interact with new people.
Dating apps have risen in popularity in recent years. Using dating apps is a great way to prevent wastage of time checking out for girls on the streets. There are many dating apps on the internet serving different purposes. Some have extensive follow up while others have few users. The most common dating apps used in Cairo include:
- Arab Chat
- black phoenix