Seoul dating guide advises how to date South Korean women and what are the best places to meet single girls in Seoul, South Korea.
Seoul is the capital and the largest city in South Korea. It has been branded the megacity of South Korea due to its large number of residents. Over 10 million people are living within the boundaries of Seoul. The city is also the hub for the culture, economy, and politics of this region. It is also the fourth most economically substantial city globally, attracting lots of investors from foreign nations. Local women are gorgeous, kind, and loving. There are also very trendy and will often see them latest brands like in the western cultures. Women in South Korea are treated as homemakers hence don't perform well when it comes to employment, education, and legal rights, unlike the guys. The old customs here are rigorous and are still observed in rural areas. Such traditions include secluding boys from girls in all activities. Girls love to remain feminine, tidy, dress up in colorful outfits, have some makeup, and flaunt their curvy bodies while walking. Dating Korean girls is not much hectic if you choose to learn their culture and appreciate it. The women from Seoul love foreigners, especially those from other parts of Asia and also European nations. According to reports on the dating scene in Seoul, many young men and women are single. Most people in their 20s and 30s have quit dating, marriage, and children, which gives travelers a chance to try the dating scene here.
How to Date South Korean Women
Korean culture is closely related to that of Japan and China. Many cultural differences make it hard for the girls to date foreign men, but that doesn't limit you from approaching local women. Unlike in western countries where people marry for love or personal bonds, Korean people marry primarily for security and money. Some of the most crucial elements you should pay close attention to when dating Korean girls are:
- Do not miss anniversaries: Koreans have so many love celebrations all year long apart from valentines day. Anniversaries here are celebrated after each 100days while others do after 200 days. If you fail to recognize these days, you might well end up being single again.
Do not miss holidays. Koreans have many holidays, unlike in western nations. Every 14th day of the month is a holiday in South Korea. Women expect gifts during these days, so don't turn up empty-handed.
- Communication: Like in all other nations and cultures, communication is a crucial aspect of a strong relationship, but Korean girls overdo it. Always expect calls and messages all day through, and lack of reply will mean you are not concerned and you don't care about her. When beginning, don't text too often throughout the day or taken to be the standard of the future text.
- Public affection: Public affection is vital when it comes to dating Korean girls from the city. Always set a standard on how much public love at the beginning of the relationship because anything less later may result in some problems and interpreted as a sign of disinterest.
- Drinking with friends and family: When visiting their place or meeting family and friends, never refuse an offered drink unless you have a medical condition. Drinking in Korea is a way of bonding with her friends and family. Not drinking is equivalent to not shaking hands when you meet people in western countries.
- Be prepared to pull out your wallet: in most cultures, the norm is that the man pays for the first date and the vast majority of the dates the lovers go on. The same happens in Korean culture, but the paradigm is changing, and you will find some girls willing t pay for dates or even ask you to split the bills.
- You are competing with social media: Whether you like it or not, you will often be required to up your game due to social media influences. Social media in Korea is more significant than life, and when you take a girl to a fancy hotel or buy her lavish gifts, she will photograph it and post it to every social media platform. If they also see some friends going on a vacation, you will have to start planning yours as well.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Seoul has very great spots where you can meet single girls. Like many other nations, nightclubs, outdoors, bars, pubs, colleges, and universities are the best spots to pick up single girls and hook with them. There are three main places to met up with single girls while in Seoul city, and one is in the different nightlife spots where you can flirt with waitresses. You can also opt to get online with apps like tinder and Amanda, which are used by hundreds of thousands every day. Unlike most western cities, the problem is not meeting girls but where to take them for dates. The good thing about Korean women is that they will help you come up with date ideas. Here are some of the favorite spots to get single girls in Seoul.
- Bars, pubs, and nightclubs': Being the capital city of South Korea, Seoul is home to some of its best party scenes. The nightclubs attract a beautiful blend of western and Korean culture. Gangnam Neighbourhood is probably the best venue predominantly for nightlife. It is popular due to the frequent visits by renowned tycoons, K-pop personalities, movie stars, and at most some of the most desirable women you'll find all over Seoul. This is also a great area to hook up with local girls and eventually get laid. It is filled with naughty prostitutes and girls. Some of the hottest girls can be found in the following list of nightclubs. Octagon, Arena, club avenue, and DStar. These clubs are filled with wild crowds, loud music, and horny girls.
- Shopping Malls: Seoul is also a popular shopping destination in this part of the region. The shopping malls are packed with the latest, cheap, trendy clothing collection s from some of the world's luxurious brands. Shopping areas are known to attract many girls to flirt and jumpstart things by buying her whatever they like. Some of the popular malls include Avenue France, Central city, Times Square Mall, and Lotte World Mall. These malls receive many women shoppers during the day, making it a favorite spot to pick up girls.
- Outdoors: These are great places to hang out with friends and pick up girls, especially during weekends. Seoul city has some of the best cocktail bars and parks where you can relax in the silence away from the city's rush. A place to experience nature includes parks, botanic gardens, zoos, and forests. Romantic restaurants are also great place s to hang out during the day and pick up some girls. Popular romantic areas include The Griffin bar and All the Jazz, while great places to experience nature include city park and Rukchon Hanok Village.
- Universities and colleges: The soul is home to some of the prominent universities in this part of the region. The best time to target university girls is around 5 pm to 7 pm after they are out of school. Hangout a little bit in these areas, and you will be lucky enough to meet some single girls. Also, don get into the college of university premises forcefully if you like a girl. Follow all regulations to ensure you get success without bothering the people nearby. The universities have some of the young and sexiest girls in the city to flirt with and get laid. Famous universities to pick up girls include Korea University, Hanyang University, Soongsil University, and Ewha Woman's University.
Top 10 Nightclubs and Bars to Pickup Girls
The soul is a massive city with a wide selection of bars and nightclubs to pick up local girls. Knowing the best places to check out can be a very daunting task for anyone unfamiliar with the city. Most of these clubs are often crowded, especially during weekends. Some of the most visited clubs include:
- Once in a Blue Moon: This is a famous nightclub that offers a great selection of wine, beers, and cocktails at low prices. It is located in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Once in a blue moon club is popular among Jazz lovers. It features three floors, each featuring a different musical genre attracting other people to the club. The club's setting provides a romantic and intimate culture where local musicians can unleash their creativity in front of a very cheerful audience. they also serve some Mexican, French and regional cuisine at very affordable prices. Attendants are welcoming and super friendly, making it easy to flirt with them. It's a great place to meet and interact with new people, especially the waitresses and local girls.
- Korea beer exchange: This is among the most visited night bar in this part of the region. It is located in Yeouidaebang-to, Yeoeuido dong, Seoul. The bar offers a wide section of Korean beers, beverages, and both om tap and bottled water. The staffs are welcoming and knowledgeable about the drink they serve. The atmosphere here is warm and welcoming, and there is a wide selection of foods. It's a great place to hang out and meet new people. Most of its customers are those from local communities and a few travelers.
- Woodard: This is among the most visited bars in this region, especially among the young crowd. Woodard is a sleek, stylish, and modern open space bar located in Walkerhill-go, Seoul.
The club features some locally accepted DJs, interactive art displays, and famous local musicians, especially during weekends. This bar is also among the longest in Seoul, stretching 18 meters. It's a great place to pick up local girls and hook up with them.
- Bulldog pub: This is a popular pub in this region that receives many local and foreign visitors, especially during weekends. It is located in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu Seoul. The majority of the crowd here is made up of ex-pats and locals who are lively and energetic. The staff is welcoming and ready to help in case the need arises. The music is top-notch, with the beers selling at low prices. It's a great place to hang out, meet and interact with new people.
- Octagon club: This is among the flooded nightclubs in this region. It is located in New Hilltop Hotel, Kangnam-gu, Seoul. The club is also recognized as one of the world's best clubs. It attracts many international DJs and international musicians all year long, especially during special events. Locals and foreigners flock here, especially during weekends leading to some prominent cues one entrance. It's a great place with several floors, each playing a different music genre. Travelers looking to pick up local women have a wide variety t choose from here.
- Bomber: Bomber is a famous nightclub located in Yongsan-gu, Seoul. They offer a great selection of drinks and a wide variety of Western and local music. most of the crowd here are ex-pats and young locals who are party lovers. The major music genres played here include R&B and Hip Hop. the staff and attendants are welcoming and easy to flirt around with. It's a great place to hang out and make new friends. There are also plenty of local girls who are salivating to lay their hands on foreigners. While here, play your cards right, and you might get laid by some hot babe.
- NB2: This is among the most visited clubs in the city of Seoul. It is located in Seogyo-dong, map-gu, Seoul. The club is known for its non-stop parties that ar=tract a large number of youthful crowd. It is filled with students from nearby universities, Yuppies, and
foreign travelers. The familiar music here is HipHop beats and EDM. It opens daily from 9 pm to 6 am. The club has a wide selection of beers and at very affordable prices.NB2 is a great venue to pick up local girls, especially those from neighboring universities.
- Club Made: This is another famous club located in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, soul. Despite opening in recent years, the stylish club is making a dent in the city's club scene. It features a massive hall that can hold over a thousand revelers at a time. It's among the best clubs to let loose for a night while in the city. Club Made is also divided into two areas: playing hip hop and the other playing EDM music. It's a great destination operating from 9 pm to 6 am. Here, try hard to hook up with one of the many hot babes.
- Vurt: This is another famous club in the city of Seoul. It receives a large number of both local and foreign travelers, especially during weekends. The crowd here is composed of youth, expats, and university students. The club invites locally accepted and international DJs from all over Europe and America during special occasions. Primary music genre played here is electronic music and pop music. It operated on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday from 9 pm to 6 am. it's a great place to hang out and make new friends.
- CakeShop: Cakeshop is a famous club in Seoul, especially among the youth. It is located in Itaewon-dong, Yongkang-gu, Seoul.The club runs from 10 pm to 5 am from Thursday to Saturday. It attracts some of the hottest musical acts in this part of the region. Popular musical arts performed here include the Etienne De Crey and Nosaj Thing. commonly played music is hip hop and pop music. It is among the best place to hang out and pick up some hot local girls.
Technology has changed the way people relate and date across the Globe. According to research, online dating in Seoul has been increasing steadily and has a 40% success rate. The best thing with dating apps for foreigners is making friends and creating a connection before you land in Seoul. It's a great way to prevent wastage of time checking out for girls on the streets. There are many dating apps on the internet that have their purposes. Some have extensive follow up while others have few users. The most common dating apps used in Seoul include:
Amanda .it is considered to have the largest userbase in the city of Seoul. The dating site is usually for fun and serious dates.
Noonday and GLAM. These platforms are popular with people looking for a girlfriend or a wife. They also have a large following, especially with people between 25 and 35 years.
Tinder. This is the most used dating application all over the world. It is the perfect dating app to match Koreans with foreigners.