Kuala Lumpur dating guide advises how to date Malaysian women and what are the best places to meet single girls in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia. The city is one of the most prominent tourist destinations across the globe. It is one of the most sought after destination because of the local Malay women who are known to be an easy catch when it comes to dating. The dating culture in Kuala Lumpur is known to be quite casual. However, the dynamics here are complex due to the presence of women who belong to diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds. This section of the article will shed more light on the dating culture of the city of Kuala Lumpur, so keep reading to know more.
While all the other major cities across the globe have a dating culture that is directly dependent upon the local culture and traditions, here, we see that the women who hail from different backgrounds have different approaches to dating, so it will be better to have some insight on that first. To begin with, in the city of Kuala Lumpur, you will primarily encounter women from 4 main types of backgrounds. The first are the Chinese Malay women, these make up about the quarter of the population of women in the city. Chinese Malaysian are by and large the most appealing. They have petite bodies and attractive feature. They talk in both Mandarin and English. Chinese Malay are casual about dating foreigners/outsiders who are tourists in the city. Since most of them are not Muslims there ought to be no strict rules or social obstructions when it comes to dating them. While the ladies are open to the idea of dating caucasian men, they do not think of it as a serious relationship because they are encouraged to marry and settle down within their own community.
The second type of women in the city are the Malays. Malays address the predominant ethnic gathering in the country. A significant number of them are seen in customary Muslim clothing. Being a moderate Muslim state, not all of these ladies will be overtly religious though. Malays are by and large the most un-alluring class and most outsiders won't pursue them because they usually do not look interested and also get offended when someone flirts too directly. They are very modest and shy.
The third type of women you will come across are the Arab women who have a background linking them to the Middle East. They usually hail from Saudi Arabia and Iran. The women from Iran who are Persians tend to be the most beautiful of the lot but aren't frequent in numbers.
Lastly, you have the Malaysian Indian women who hail from families that found their way to the country during the colonial British rule in India. It is exceptionally hard to sum up this ethnicity as they include people holding minor jobs to executives and political giants. The elite class of Malaysian Indians will be the most open to dating tourists and foreign men. For the most part, they are less alluring than Malaysian Chinese yet there are a few shockers in the higher classes of society, so keep your eyes open!
Hence, depending upon your choice of woman, the dating culture in Kuala Lumpur shall vary and keep the above guidelines in mind to have a smooth dating experience. Be street smart, know your audience and use your charms in a suitable manner.
How to Date Malaysian Women
Dating the local Malay women in Kuala Lumpur can be an amazing experience as the vast majority of the ladies in the city are very traditionalist and lean toward creating long and deep connections. On the off chance that you approach the ladies well and ask them out in an affable manner, they are bound to say yes. Those sorts of men who have a great deal of cash to spend and drive quick vehicles, live in intriguing areas are destined to have the best possibilities. Additionally, men who are from well developed foreign nations are preferred by the populace here. Aside from this, men who have characteristics like a decent voice, great conversational abilities, humour, and a profound acknowledgement of different societies are considered to do well in the city of Kuala Lumpur, so use that deep baritone and enchant them with your conversational skills. At the point when you track down the ideal young lady, start your discussion with a typical subject, this could incorporate anything under the sun, like the climate, books, or music as they will without a doubt help you in breaking the ice. Abstain from asking ladies anything excessively explicit and without a doubt nothing excessively close to home. This is a typical botch and will definitely guarantee that you get promptly dismissed by her.
The key is to be charming and interesting. If you want to date Malaysian women then you need to understand the kind of men they like. They want someone who is kind, handsome, and funny. Learn the art of conversation. Do not come off too strong or too desperate. It will just put them off. If you are a nervous talker and do not know how to start a conversation then test the waters with dating apps. It will allow you to be safe behind a screen and you can feel more confident till you are ready to approach girls in person. Keep in mind that if a girl turns you down then just move on to the next one. Do not keep pursuing the same one or she will consider that as harassment.
If you are a decent guy who knows how to dress up and talk then you will have no problem dating a Malaysian girl. You will be able to get a girl in no time so just be confident and be on your best behaviour.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Being the capital city of the country, the best places to meet single girls in Kuala Lumpur are no different from the locations in the concrete jungles of other capital cities across the globe. Most of the women in Kuala Lumpur prefer hanging out at the shopping malls during the daytime and this can primarily be attributed to the heat and the humidity that one encounters here outside, furthermore, the local women enjoy spending some time at coffee shops and at restaurants. In addition to these options, the scenic city of Kuala Lumpur also offers some extravagant gardens and parks where you can meet single girls and try asking them out for a date in the lap of nature. The options are plenty, as a tourist, you have to make the perfect selection and go approach the local girls. Remember, many of them may be shy and conservative, so strike a conversation with them only at places where they won’t be under the scrutiny of society but don’t pick a place that is too shady or lonely as you may spook them away. Given below are places that are worth considering if you wish to meet single Malay women in Kuala Lumpur:
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- The Gardens Mall
- Feeka Coffee Roasters
- Lake Gardens Kuala Lumpur
- Perdana Botanical Garden
- Marini's On 57
Top 10 Nightclubs and Bars to Pickup Girls
The nightclubs in Kuala Lumpur are honestly the perfect place to meet hot single Malay women and pick them up. These nightclubs have a hot and energetic ambience and these are places where the bold and the beautiful let down their hair and drink like there is no tomorrow, shedding all inhibitions, often willing to get laid with the most attractive and charming foreigner they lay their eyes on. Given below are the best nightclubs that you must consider visiting in Kuala Lumpur to pickup local girls:
- Fuze Club: One of the city's nightlife areas of interest, Fuze can be discovered concealed in a bunker like setting in the celebrated Golden Triangle. Techno and EDM beats can be heard reliably in the club. The modern inside is decked out in laser light innovation and highlights a gallery that offers perspectives on the dance floor.
- The Rabbit Hole: It is mainstream among youthful partygoers. There are six special spaces for you to investigate, with each radiating a style and subject of its own. Hang out at the tasteful Arthur's Lounge, flaunt your dance moves at the laser-lit Heineken Green Room, or get something to eat at the loosening up Bamboo Forest that offers outdoors eating.
- Vibes Club: It is difficult to miss, as it's along the primary stretch of TREC. With a huge dance floor, nightlife revellers searching for tunes to dance to throughout the night come in consistently. The dance floor brings a blend of both local and worldwide DJs with EDM beats going on the entire night under the latest psychedelic lighting. They have week by week themed evenings from Tuesday until Saturday.
- The Box at Elysium Bar and Terrace: With its dull setting and less seating, the dance floor rapidly tops off with partygoers dancing to the eclectic tunes the DJ pumps out. Look out for the week by week themed evenings. In the event that you need a break from all that dancing, head to the primary bar. You can appreciate magnificent perspectives on the Petronas Twin Towers and the Kuala Lumpur Tower as you enjoy your beverages.
- Esperance KL: Esperance ends up being perhaps the most sultry spot in the city for a great night out. The nightclub includes a modern setting with extravagant seats and a neon-lit dance floor where you can move to the beats of EDM, house tunes and trance.
- Under9: Make your way down a graffitied flight of stairs to get to Under9, a very much secret house and techno club in Kuala Lumpur without the convergence of standard clubbers. This minimal club can just accommodate around one hundred individuals. Anticipate a combination of elective tracks from disco, trance, and psychedelic to techno, corrosive, rave, and house nothing is unsurprising at Under9.
- Groove The Disco: This is an old-fashioned discotheque, so be prepared to move to exemplary tunes from the 1970s to the 2000s. Hotshot your dance moves while doing the Macarena, Running Man, or Voguing under the beautiful tints of the disco ball.
- Club Kyō KL: Located in the cellar level of the tasteful Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur, it houses a roomy dance space. Ren, Kyō's banding together mixed drink bar and the lounge, is the ideal spot to take a break from all the dance and taste flawless beverages. With its high energy and great tunes, it's nothing unexpected that Kyō is one of KL's most well-known clubbing spots.
- Jiro KL: There are two completely decked bars, giving an attack of beverages to the no-nonsense revellers. With its best in class lighting framework, the mindset will be set to make you party until the early morning.
- Zouk: It includes a unique mix of nightclub, bar, live music setting, and eatery set inside the exuberant TREC amusement centre. This nightlife area of interest has eight clubbing spaces highlighting various subjects and dance encounters for partygoers. Zouk KL is additionally known for its amazing arrangement, highlighting both local and worldwide DJs. Look out for the themed party evenings.
Online dating is known to be the new-age way of dating. Gone are the days when you walked up to a woman you liked and asked her out. Instead, now you match with prospects, bring out your inner flirt while texting on the various dating apps itself and leapfrog the whole chivalrous and time-consuming process and bed women the very first night that you go out on a date. As a tourist, if you wish to save on time and jumpstart the whole process, log onto a few of the locally popular dating apps in Kuala Lumpur before you even reach the city. Match with prospects, get to know them better, work your charm on them and meet them right out of the airport once you land in the city. Most of the local women that you shall encounter in the city are known to have an affinity for foreign men especially those of caucasian ethnic backgrounds. If you fit the bill, make the most of the opportunity and use the following apps to maximise your chances with the local Malay women:
- Malaysian Cupid
- Coffee Meets Bagel