Amsterdam dating guide advises how to date Dutch women and what are the best places to meet single girls in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Amsterdam is the capital and most populous city of the Netherlands. The city is home to over 870 thousand people living within the city area and over 2 million people in the metropolitan area. There are many attraction sites in the city of Netherlands hence the high number of tourists annually. Some of the city's most visited sites include its canals that form a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city is also famous due to its tall, beautiful, and outspoken women. Amsterdam is heaven for you if you love tall women. Amsterdam babes are not only tall but have athletic bodies and gorgeous hair. It's like a home for the best supermodels. Amstaderm is a free city with little to no taboos. The dating scene is what you want it to be, and dutch women are willing to tackle the trickiest subjects even on the first date. They want to evaluate you and know your opinion on such subjects before making any dating moves. Unlike the rest of the world, dutch women are direct and will say whatever is in their mind and expect the same from you. Some consider them rude, but it's just how they are brought up. Another important thing with dating in Amsterdam is that girls want to keep casual and naturally progress. They are too cautious with letting newcomers in, whether it's a romantic relationship or some friendship. So if you are a traveler or an ex-pat looking to date in Amsterdam, you will need to be patient.
How to Date Dutch Women
Dutch women are among the world's finest due to their confident nature, stunning beauty, blonde hair, and height. We all don't know about these women, and the best way to get to know them better is by visiting Amsterdam and dating a few. Many travelers and ex-pats find it hard to connect with dutch women. once you understand them, you will find it easier to connect with them. Here are some unique guidelines to successfully date a dutch girl.
Be confident. Dutch women love to hunt in packs just like the wolves. The girls always walk in packs making moves on guys they find attractive. When they pick, you always act with self-confidence and also some little humor. If you act with fear, they will make fun of you and leave. Self-confidence is one significant aspect that will help you date dutch women.
- Dutch women like to think they are never wrong about anything. Never argue, instead smile and nod politely to whatever they said and find the truth late. If a dutch woman tells you the name of what she says is the coolest or best club in the city, don't politely point out that the club is closed or doesn't operate. Arguing with them will result in losing them.
- Never ask a dutch woman to cook: If you value your life and relationship, never ask your dutch partner to cook for you. Not even a snack. Just like the British, the Dutch believe that critical processes in preparing a meal involve a microwave. If you request a home-cooked meal, she will turn into an angry shouting demon.
- Never join in with her bitching about her friends: Like many women, dutch women love bitching about their friends. If you are dating one, you will tend to be agreeing with her all the time to keep the peace. If she starts commenting about her friend wearing tight jeans, never comment or agree with her. Commenting and agreeing with her will mean you are concentrating with her friends but.
- Be bloody rudeL They're used to it and will not respect you if you are polite. Opening doors as an act of being a gentleman will not lead to dating dutch women. in other parts of the world, women appreciate such gestures but not in Amsterdam; here, it will just earn you scorn and contempt.
- Always keep your word: If you said you would call, they expect you to call. Sticking to your comment and building trust means a great deal to us. Always speak your truth instead of exaggerating staff or even overpromising things.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Nightlife in Amsterdam is always at top levels. The city is home to many bars, nightclubs, and other open places to meet single ladies. There are three main places to meet up with single girls while in the city, and one is in the different nightlife spots where you can flirt with waitresses. You can also opt to get online with apps like tinder, which hundreds of thousands everyday use. Another great option is open places like museums, parks, and famous streets. Universities and colleges are also great spots to pick up single girls. Unlike most western cities, the problem is not meeting girls but where to take them for dates. The good thing about dutch women is that they will help you come up with date ideas. Here are some of the favorite spots to get single girls in Amsterdam.
- Bars, pubs and nightclubs: It's a common practice among youngsters to visit bars and nightclubs in the city of Amsterdam. Most of the young men and women love to visit a bar before heading home. Beers help them relax and let go of the pain of hard work. A traveler or an ex-pat looking for a hookup doesn't be surprised if a girl comes up to you and asks for a dance. If you spot a girl that impresses you, all you have to do is stand up and offer some drinks. Start a good conversation to impress her. If they don't accept your offer, move on to the next one since there are many girls in the city to choose from. Some famous clubs to pick up local girls include Panama, Club UP, escape and club Air.
- Shopping malls: Although Dutch women do not like to spend lots of time on their appearance, you will likely find them in shopping malls getting some new clothes. Shopping malls have become a scorching spot to pick up quality girls in the city of Amsterdam. The small cafes, restaurants, and clubs inside malls attract many people, especially women. Most malls also have cinemas inside that attract a large group of movie lovers. Meeting single women in malls is no longer strange but a common thing today. Some of the popular malls to find single dutch women include Magna Plaza, Gelderlandplein, Woonmall Villa Arena, and Akerpoort.
- Outdoors: Women in Amsterdam love to cycle; hence very easy to track them. The quickest way to interact with women here is by taking your cycle out for a ride. Who knows, you might bump into someone cute. Other popular outdoor places to meet women include roadsides, parks, public transport, and sites of attractions. Starting conversations in these places is more challenging than in bars and clubs. You will often meet most of them not in a good mood, resulting in a turnoff. Outdoors like swimming pools and beaches are a little bit different and will likely get a hookup. This is because most people in these places are here to relax or on vacation, so if they see you are foreigners, they will be more impressed. Popular venues include Anne Frank House, Van Gogh Museum, and Rijks museum.
- Universities and colleges: A large population in Amsterdam can be found in universities. Many Dutch people continue learning even past 25 hence will find many middle-aged people at the universities. Since Dutch women are very much into studying, it is easier to start a conversation just by asking what subjects they are interested in. if they are interested in talking to you, they will open up. Universities have a viable option for girls to choose from; hence, you will likely find your taste. The best time to pick up girls is in the evenings after they are out of school. Some famous universities include Tio University of Applied Sciences, Protestant Theological University, and Royal Tropical Institute.
Top 10 Nightclubs and Bars to Pickup Girls
- Odeon: This is among the famous clubs in this part of the region. It is located in a canal house dating from early 1962. It was home to the notorious gay club whose visitors included David Bowie, Paul Gaultier, and Elton John. The club features a cocktail bar, a restaurant, and one of Amsterdam's best sound systems. It attracts a large number of visitors, especially during weekends. It attracts some of the locally accepted DJs and local musicians, especially during special events. It's an excellent place for ex-pats and travelers to come and hook up with local Dutch women.
- Sugar Factory: This is among the most visited clubs in this part of the region. This nightclub music is an art and will find many people expressing their moves and dance styles. The club also has some programs that cater to all kinds of people ranging from soul music lovers, swing bands and salsa nights. There is an entrance fee, but foods and drinks are usually low prices once you are in. It's a great place attracting ex-pats, local party lovers, and travelers looking to party all night. For those looking for hookups, this is a great place to pick up some dutch girls who are in plenty.
- Bitterzoet: This is a famous hip club located in the heart of Amsterdam. The club has a varied program, so constantly be updated before attending. The program e covers all music types, including reggae, hip-hop, rock music, punk, and funk music. It's home to some of the best DJs in this region who attract large crowds of people, especially students from the local universities during weekends. Bitterzoet features several rooms and a large dance floor where revealers show their moves. It a great to pick up some hot dutch girls from local universities.
- Club Air: This is among the most visited club, especially y party lovers. Here you leave the day behind the second you step in. they have super friendly, creative, attentive services that create a conducive atmosphere. They have among the best sound systems in the city and some of the best DJs. The club receives many visitors, especially during weekends. It's a great place to hang out and pick up local women for those looking for a hookup.
- Studio 80: This is the best destination for electronic music lovers. They invite some of the famous international DJs, locally accepted DJs, and renowned artists. Studio 80 is also known to educate and support young inspiring talent. They offer workshops, internships, and seminars to upcoming artists, musicians, and DJs from the local communities. It's a great place to visit, especially during weekends.
- Chicago social club:The social club acts as both a club and a bar. Sunday through Thursday, the club is relaxed, and you can have some drinks with friends, but Friday and Saturday, the space transforms into an exciting nightclub where party lovers and revelers meet. The club features two floors, each playing different kinds of music, and an ample dance floor in the main room. You must be at least 21 years of age to be allowed in. it's a great place to hang out with friends and hook up with local dutch women.
- Paradiso: This is among the most visited clubs in Amsterdam. It's a concert hall, club and a cultural center attracting people of all ages. It invites famous musicians such as LadtGaga and Al Green. It covers different kinds of music like rock, soul, electric, reggae, and blues all week long. The club has an excellent atmosphere for hookups, especially with ex-pats and travelers.
Technology has changed the way people relate and date across the Globe. The best thing with dating apps for foreigners is making friends and creating a connection before you land in Amsterdam. It's a great way to prevent wastage of time checking out for girls on the streets. There are many dating apps on the internet serving different purposes. Some have extensive follow up while others have few users. The most common dating apps used in Amsterdam include: