Copenhagen dating guide advises how to date Danish women and what are the best places to meet single girls in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Copenhagen is the capital and the most populous city in Denmark. The town holds a population of over 794,000 people living within its boundaries. It's a central hub for media, science, culture, and politics in Denmark. Some of the popular attractions in the region include the vast museums and beaches. Apart from the attractions, the dating, love, and sex culture in the city is fantastic and worth trying, especially for travelers. Impressing Danish girls is pretty different from other parts of the world. Girls here are soo real and are often pushed away by the usual things most people fancy. Copenhagen's people are free-spirited and take dating as a normal part of life that should happen to every male and female. Women here are sexy, and you will face local competition because men are also at the top of their game. Getting to date women from Copenhagen is not much of a big deal provided you play your cards right. to date girls here, you will have to know a bit of their culture and traditions. Danish people, people are very informal when it comes to the dating scene. People hang out, and if they like each other, things develop organically. Danish people are also huge on equality which gives both parties the freedom to express themselves. When you take your boyfriend or girlfriend on a date, you can choose to split up bills or the person doing the inviting pays. Women here also love people who are truthful and thoughtful.
How to Date Danish Women
Danish girls are some of the most popular among international men. Most of the girls here are extremely attractive and free-spirited. They have smooth skin, wide eyes, mild facial features, and slightly wavy or straight hair. Still, the main drawback is that they are feminists. Another plus is that most girls are easy and great to communicate with due to their open-mindedness. . There are no particular guidelines for dating these girls, so always work with what's works for you best. Any Danish girl who likes you will always make it easier for you, but if they don't show any sign of interest, they may not be much into you. Here are some unique guidelines to successfully date a Danish girl.
- Meet Danish women at a bar: Once you are here, you will notice it's not easy to start an acquaintance with a local woman because of the Danish culture: locals do not meet strangers during day time. Instead, they prefer it to happen at night in clubs and bars. one night stands in Copenhagen are pretty regular due to the bar acquaintances.
- Don't brag about how much you make: Most Danish girls are self-supporting and independent women, which is the main reason you shouldn't discuss how much you drive. Bragging will only push Danish girls away.
- Be ready to compete with Danish men: Men in Denmark are known to be handsome, classy, and intelligent. Competing with them is not easy and will require you to go the extra mile I your looks and dressing. Don't hesitate to approach any girl you like and grab their attention before coming across a local man in the city.
- Dress well and smell nice: Danish people are very tidy and elegant when it comes to style and outfits. Most people pay close attention to their accessories, shoes, and clothes.
- Show off your strong sides: When conversing with Danish girls, remember to emphasize the benefit you bring to the community you work in. mention any accomplishments you have made. This will go a long way with improving your chances to win them.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Meeting Danish girls is very easy provided you know the right places to go. There are three main places to meet up with single girls while in the city, and one is in the different nightlife spots where you can flirt with waitresses. You can also opt to get online with apps like tinder and Badoo, which are used by hundreds of thousands every day. Another great option is open places like museums, parks, and famous streets. Universities and colleges are also great spots to pick up single girls. Unlike most western cities, the problem is not meeting girls but where to take them for dates. The good thing about danish women is that they will help you come up with date ideas. Here are some of the favorite spots to get single girls in Copenhagen.
Bars, pubs and nightclubs.
This is among the best places to hook up with women in Copenhagen. girls at bars and clubs are usually in a good mood which makes them receptive to most of the offers made by guys. Copenhagen city has some of the most visited nightclubs and bars in this part of the region. These are great places for travelers and ex-pats to mingle and hook up with local girls .when visiting some of these places; they always dress to impress since most women want to be with men who look and smell nice. When you spot some lonely women, you can approach and offer to buy some drinks. If they like you, they will respond quickly, but if they don't accept, move to the next since they may be already picked or not in the mood to interact. In case you find some dancing you can ask to dance with them but if you don't know any Swedish dance don't even think about this. Some of the most visited clubs and bars include Duck and Cover, Culture Box Dollhouse Striptease Nightclub.
Copenhagen has a wide variety of malls that attract a large number of women all week long. Most of these shopping malls have a steady inflow of beautiful ladies coming to shop. Shopping malls in Copenhagen now have restaurants, swimming pools, and many other exciting places. These places attract many people, especially girls. Malls are popular due to the ease of purchase, security, and comfort. While here, it won't take you a lot of time before you spot hot Danish girls. Some of the ways to begin conversations in this kind of setup include offering to pay for something she bought or sweet-talk her while selecting items. When you succeed, you can collect her contacts and hang out with her later. Danish women appreciate such gestures and will surely want to know you better. Some famous shopping malls to pick up girls include Fisketorvet, Jorcks Passage, and Waterfront Shopping.
Outdoor places serve as a perfect avenue to meet with single ladies. Some of the best outdoor options in Copenhagen city include roadsides, parks, public transport, and sites of attractions. Starting conversations in these places is more challenging than in bars and clubs. You will often meet most of them not in a good mood, resulting in a turn-off. Outdoors like swimming pools and beaches are a little bit different and will likely get a hookup. This is because most people in these places are here to relax or on vacation, so if they see you are foreigners, they will be more impressed. Impress her with your conversation skills and collect their number for the past meetups.
Universities and colleges.
Danish people value education; hence you will find many females in universities and colleges. Typical Danish women strive hard with education to make an impact in society. Most girls in the university are young and single, making university hot spots for picking up girls. As an international student or a young lecturer, you can quickly hook up university students without much struggle. Dating university students is much cheaper since you will frequently meet around school and not pay for dates. You will have to wait for holiday breaks or afternoons for travelers outside the school when most of the students are out of school. Some famous universities to pick up women include IT University of Copenhagen, Niels Brock Copenhagen Business College, and Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts.
Top 10 Nightclubs and Bars to Pickup Girls
Copenhagen city is usually less noisy during the day and on all weekdays but turns into a boisterous powerhouse during weekends. Most cafes transform into bars, with clubs playing all kinds of music ranging from EDM to rock music. Most of the young men and women love to visit clubs during weekends. Beers help them relax and let go of the pain of hard work. As a traveler or an ex-pat looking for a hookup, don't be surprised if a girl comes up to you and asks for a dance. If you spot a girl that impresses you, all you have to do is stand up and offer some drinks. Start a good conversation to impress her. If they don't accept your offer, move on to the next one since there are many girls in the city to choose from. Some of the top clubs to pick up Danish women include:
- Pompette: Copenhagen is among the world's best cities for drinking natural wine. pompette is among the most visited pub where natural wine is served in the town. It attracts many visitors all week long, especially during evenings when most people are out of jobs. It's a great place to hang out and make new friends.
- Joy: This is a vibrant nightlife spot in the city of Copenhagen. The club draws large crowds of young people due to its excellent sound system and music selection. Expect DJs are spinning everything from pop, hip hop, and jazz music. Many gorgeous women visit this club every evening, making it an excellent place for travelers to hook up with local girls.
- Cultura box: This is a famous techno palace that regularly hosts some of the locally acceptable Djs and international DJs. Some of the legendary DJs hosted here include Jeff Mills and Derrick May. The club features several rooms and a large dance floor where revelers come to show their moves. The club opens at 8 pm and closes at 6 am, making it ideal for those who love to party all night.
- Rust: Rust is among the best venues for both clubbing and concerts. . It offers a great selection of drinks and an expansive floor to show your moves. Commonly played music is techno, pop, and electronic music. The club invites famous local DJs and musicians to entertain their customers on weekends. The attendants and waitresses are super friendly and easy to interact with. There are also lots of local girls ready to interact with foreigners. It's a great spot to hook up with single girls who can eventually get you laid if you play your cards right.
- Lygtens Kro: This is a famous german inspired bar and restaurant offering a wide range of foods and drinks at affordable prices. Music genres played here range from stoner rock to American heavy metal and soul music. It attracts several famous local DJs who entertain people all night, especially during weekends. It's an excellent place for travelers o interact with locals.
- La Fontaine: This is among the most popular nightclubs in this region. It boasts some of the best DJs and robust sound systems in the city. It is known to be the oldest jazz music club and remains relevant today. The significant crowd here includes people of all ages who love the environment here. Some of the famous names hosted here include Lady Gaga.
- Vega: Vega is known to be the queen of Copenhagen nightlife. It was opened in early 1996 and remains relevant today. The club features several rooms, a small concert hall, and a large dance floor. It's a great place offering professional services and with some of the best DJs in the region.
- Gensyn: Gensyn is an award-winning cocktail bar with lots of local friendly crowd who are the main customers. The bars offer a variety of drinks at very friendly prices. It's an excellent place for travelers to connect with locals.
Dating apps have risen in popularity in recent years. Using dating apps is a great way to prevent wastage of time checking out for girls on the streets. There are many dating apps on the internet serving different purposes. Some have extensive follow up while others have few users. The most common dating apps used in Copenhagen include: