Dresden dating guide advises how to date German women and what are the best places to meet single girls in Dresden, Germany.
Dresden is the capital city of the German state of Saxony and its second-most populous city. The city was known as the Jewel Box, because of its baroque and rococo city center. Some of its most popular attractions include museums, churches, musical events, and others that display the architecture and culture of the city. Apart from these, life in Dresden is full of surprises. The nightlife of the city is quite amazing with the gathering of huge populations in the restaurants, bars, and clubs. Impressing girls in Dresden can be difficult as they are independent and smart so their standards are high. In comparison to other cultures, German women like to take it a little slow and check if they are truly compatible with the person before making a commitment of any sort. So, if you want to date a German woman, you will have to be patient and consistent. This will ease her up and make her comfortable around you. Since they prefer to meet in groups or meet people through acquaintances it will be great to befriend a couple of locals who can help you with meeting single girls.
How to Date German Women
Like mentioned before, German girls tend to date people from their own social circles. They want someone who is trustworthy and reliable. If you do not know any locals who will be able to help you in this regard then online dating can be a great option. Other things that will help you in dating a German girl include:
- Be a man of your word – If you have promised or just simply agreed to do something for her, make sure to fulfil it. For example, if you told her you would go out with her, do it. This will help you to build your trust. Further, don’t make any overpromises that would end you unfulfilling them.
- Always be true to her – Every woman loves honest people, so do German women. They always appreciate the gesture of being straightforward. You might think that doing this will upset them, but rather this would be a marked decision. As Local women are a bit reserved when compared to their European counterparts, do not mistake that for disinterest. German girls find it challenging to figure out what they want, so you need to give them a little bit of time and let them make a decision.
- Be on time – Being late for a date sets a bad impression and thus signals impoliteness. When it comes to dating a German woman, punctuality is very important. As German loves lengthy conversations, you need to have ample time to hear her and carry forward the talking.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
The city is home to lots of bars, nightclubs, and other open places to meet single ladies. Another great option is open places like museums, parks, and famous streets. Universities and colleges are also great spots to pick up single girls. You can also opt to get online with apps like tinder and Amanda, which are used by hundreds of thousands every day.
Bars, Pubs, and Clubs: As the city is home to numerous bars, restaurants, clubs, and pubs, the nightlife in Dresden is quite fascinating. People love to spend their weekends in a fun way by grooving on the beats of music along with chilling over drinks and snacks. Many youngsters crowd the bars and clubs, where you might come across single German girls. You start with offering a drink to the lady to find a good match for yourself and then carry on with good conversations to impress them. Further, this place provides you the chance to flirt with the waitress, who is charming and beautiful. Some of the famous clubs and pubs, where you can meet single German girls are Kraftwerk Mitte Club, Nightfly, Bar Parodox, and Club Paula.
- Outdoors: Apart from bars and clubs, there are other outdoor places in the city such as parks, public transport, museums, and other sites of attraction. These outdoors can be a great place to meet single girls. Though it might be challenging to just approach a girl and start a conversation, for some it can work great. German girls like to meet new people. The population visits these places to relax or on vacation, so if they see you are foreigners, they will be more impressed. Outdoors like swimming pools and beaches are a little bit different and will likely get a hook-up.
- Universities and Colleges: Dresden is a student city with its own infrastructure of event locations and cultural institutions. There are 16 student clubs in the Altstadt and Sudvorstadt near the university, where you will get the chance to meet young and sexy German girls who are single. This is a perfect place for young travelers to meet single German girls. No matter what your taste is, you will definitely find someone who meetups your requirements.
- Shopping Malls: Shopping Malls are a great site to meet single German girls, as they are fashionable and love to try out the new come in fashion. Meeting single women in malls is no longer strange but a common thing today. You will find a number of ladies all around and with perfect timing and gesture, you can opt to grab her attention. The small restaurants, cafes, and cinema halls in the mall attract a huge crowd. In situations where you meet a lady paying for something you can afford, you can pay for them. Elbepark, Centrum Galerie, QF Passage, and Galeria Dresden are some of the popular malls where you can meet single German Girls.
Top 10 Nightclubs and Bars to Pickup Girls
The main area for singles nightlife is Neustadt and you can also find more places to try and hook up with Dresden girls in Friedrichstadt which is a connecting neighborhood. There are plenty of venues to go out to and have a good time here.
- Club Mensa: Club Mensa is a very popular student venue that is conveniently located between the HTW and TU which has a great dance floor, chic ambiance worthwhile even for non-students. The club has a large dance floor, stage, chill-out area, 3 bars, and lots of nice people, which makes it the best prerequisites for a successful evening. It is a great place to hang out and meet new people. It attracts a large number of both local and foreign revelers, especially during weekends.
- Downtown: This is Dresden’s oldest club and cult venue for a great night out. It has 1 entrance, 2 clubs, and 3 floors that are known to provide guaranteed long parties that combine the best of the seventy, the eighties, nineties, and more. This place remains crowded with youngsters who love to groove and move on the beats. You will find many hot girls who are single and ready to get in a relationship or hook up. Make sure to dress your best.
- Pinta: Located on bustling Louise Street, Pinta is the oldest cocktail bar in town and it has a Cuban personality. Heaven for cocktail lovers and curious souls alike, the bar is packed out with over 400 types of spirit and over 150 cocktail variations. People love to visit this place to enjoy the flavors and taste of change. The waitress in this bar are hot and approaching them can help you get hooked up.
- Newtown Bar: Newtown Bar is a laid-back place where darts, billiards, and great drinks come together. Known for its extensive offering of long drinks, cocktails, malt whiskeys, and gins, not to mention the iconic Dresden beers. The design is alive with exposed-brick walls and Cheshire armchairs, giving Newtown Bar a dash of style and a touch of class. Though the crowd of youngsters is few here, you can get the chance to meet ladies who are in their 30s or above and yet single.
- Zille Bar: This is a jazzy 1920s bar, located on the city’s new side. The scene here is established by the bar’s electro-swing backing track, and speakeasy themes. Cocktails also flow, from classical revival brandies to modern staples like the Cosmopolitan. The bar offers a friendly atmosphere that sets the motion for partying. It is usually crowded, especially during weekends, making it a great spot to pick up girls.
- Blue Dance Club: Blue Nightclub is one of the newest chic clubs in town directly by the Altmarkt Gallery. Chart-topping hits from soul, rhythm, and blues, and the 80’s and 90’s play 3 times a week. It is a great spot to hook up with single girls who can eventually get you laid if you play your cards right. You can visit the club from Wednesday to Saturday, where you show your moves on the beats of locals DJs and musicians. The attendants and waitresses are super friendly and easy to interact with.
- My House: My House is a very stylish bar, club, and summer lounge that holds regular parties and is a club not to be missed while in Dresden. It is a great place to meet and interact with new people. It opens all week long from 10 pm and receives a large number of visitors, especially during weekends.
- Madness: This is an archetypal pub for a Dresden experience and is definitely one of the places to go to a party every night. Personality bursting from every corner, this place is usually thumping to live rock concerts, DJ nights, or celebrating sports events in rowdy fashion. Services here are top-notch with lots of stunning waitresses who would love to serve you more than drinks if you play cards right. It's a great place to hang out and hook up with local women.
- Showboxx: The music played at this venue, which looks like an old warehouse, is mainly techno and house, but disco tunes can be heard at the regular gay nights. It has two floors as well as a chill-out room, tired punters can slouch on a sofa and observe the partying in the latter. The youngsters crowd this place, especially during the weekends. It is among the favorite spots to pick up both local and foreign girls.
- Klax Nachtbar: This is one of Dresden’s most well-known clubs and is known to feature a colorful mix of people and a vibrant, hot, and steamy atmosphere with go-go dancers further livening up the place. Make sure you dress smartly, otherwise you may have trouble getting in. It a great place for travelers and ex-pats looking to hook up with local girls.
Dresden is among the cities that were reluctant to appreciate online dating sites. It is a great way to prevent wastage of time checking out for girls on the streets. The best thing with dating apps for foreigners is making friends and creating a connection before you land in the city.
- eDarling: This is one of the favorite dating websites in Germany. eDarling focuses on scientifically designed matching for long-term relationships. To create your profile and take the personality test, you should prepare for around 40 minutes. All profiles get checked manually, which increases the quality of contacts and, therefore, chances to find serious relationships.
- ElitePartner.De : ElitaPartner checks every profile and only accepts sign-ups that are interested in serious long-term relationships. They review every profile manually. ElitePartner focuses on academic singles. They focus on quality on every level; they offer Single Coaching, Flirt Seminars, and discounted photo-shootings to increase your matching potential.
- Parship: This is the most popular dating website in Germany. They promise that every 11 minutes, a single is falling in love via Parship. Their focus is also long-term serious relationships. Parship targets educated and professional Singles. The sign-up process takes about 30 minutes and includes a personality test with 80 questions. Parship avoids fake profiles with its ID-check. You cannot view any pictures with the free basic version.
- LoveScout24: This is another big dating site in Germany. Their focus lies on flirts as well as on long-term relationships. Next to their website and app, they also offer Single Events. The website and member profiles are of high quality; however, you have to actively start your profile search. There is no auto-suggest. The website and app for Germany are only available in German. It offers various pricing models, depending on age and duration.