Warsaw dating guide advises how to date Polish women and what are the best places to meet single girls in Warsaw, Poland.
Warsaw is the capital and largest city of Poland. Several commemorative events take place every year, notably the Orange Warsaw Festival featuring music concerts. The city council organizes concerts and other events. Each Midsummer's Eve, apart from the official floating of wreaths, jumping over fires and looking for the fern flower, there are musical performances, dignitaries' speeches, fairs, and fireworks by the river bank. Attending these festivals will not only help you know about the culture of the city but will also assist you with a chance to meet single ladies.
Dating someone is very common around the world, and in Warsaw too. The city has amazing nightlife where you can meet loads of males and females. With the change in generation, the concept of dating has become more advance and somewhat easy as many youngsters want to be in a relationship. Although it is not easy to ask a girl for a date, if you are confident enough and can gather the courage to speak up then you can start from a basic conversation. Girls have the desire to find some special for themselves as well.
How to Date Polish Women
Many boys think that dating a girl is not their cup of tea, but it is not so. If you have a great sense of humor and the ability to show your soft nature rather than being a stud, then you have a chance to make a girl for yourself. But there are some girls out there who fall for tough boys more than the soft ones. Hence, this means that every boy has the opportunity to steal a girl’s heart.
When it comes to the dating customs in Warsaw you will find all types here. Some guys will tell you that Polish women are the most beautiful in the world, and you will definitely see some head-turners around the town. But before you date a polish girl, you need to keep in mind some tips.
You need to be punctual as Polish women are known for their punctuality. Make sure you reach earlier at the meeting spot than her, on the date. Even when they are invited to a date miles from home they are never more than 5 minutes late. It clearly means that you also shouldn’t be late and be already there waiting for her.
Polish girls have contemporary views and don’t need you to drive them home after each date. So, offer to walk her home. However, you should at least offer to walk her to her taxi and to pay for it, or to walk her to public transportation, depending on the type of transport she opts for.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
There are some places where you can get the chance to meet up with single girls while in Warsaw. One is in the different nightlife spots where you can flirt with waitresses and other girls. Another great option is open places like museums, parks, and famous streets. Universities and colleges are also great spots to pick up single girls. You can also head to the malls if you would like to meet naughty girls here in the city. Coffee shops are also another place you can visit to meet single ladies here in the city. Some of the common places where you will be able to meet single ladies in Warsaw include:
- Bars, pubs, and nightclubs: The nightlife of the city is very vibrant, there are various bars, clubs, and pubs where you can move your booty on the beats of DJs. You can also get quick hookups in these clubs that could help you get laid eventually. These clubs mainly get crowded during the weekends and many women love to spend their quality time here. Some of the popular nightclubs and bars are Hala Koszyki, Makulatura, Piw-Paw, LOKO bar, and others.
- Shopping malls: As every woman loves to shop, you will find a great rush of women in the malls. The small cafes, restaurants, and clubs inside malls attract many people, especially women. Meeting single women in malls is no longer strange but a common thing today. While you can start talking to her, and if the conversation flows, you can then decide to visit a restaurant. Most malls also have cinemas inside that attract a large group of movie lovers.
- Universities and colleges: The universities and colleges in Marsaw experience a huge crowd of students that combines both locals as well as foreigners from around the world. Hence, this is a perfect place to meet with single girls. Besides, you can consider meeting other country’s girls too.
- Other: There are lots of outdoor places to meet up with Polish girls. Significant options include roadsides, parks, public transport, and sites of attractions. Therefore, starting a conversation in these places might be difficult as most of them are not in good mood. They visit these places to calm and compose themselves. But, trying to meet someone would not be that risky. Besides, outdoors like swimming pools and beaches are a little bit different and will likely get a hook-up.
Nowy Swiat is the main thoroughfare through the city then it will probably be a good spot for day game also. When the weather is nice they will often close the street down on weekends and only allow foot traffic.
Another great area to meet girls in Warsaw will be Old Town, which is particularly near the marketplace. This would be the tourist area, so you can pick up women from around the world here but plenty of them are locals.
Lazienki Park can be good for a day game on a sunny day. When the weather isn’t as nice stick to malls and shopping districts.
Top 10 Nightclubs and Bars to Pickup Girls
Warsaw is known for its great lifestyle that mainly joins the nightlife. There are numerous nightclubs and bars that provide a whole new grooving environment on the weekends. Here you will find crowds of males and females. All of them are dressed smartly to match the bash of the clubs the pubs.
- Warszawa Powiśle: This bar is an architectural relic repurposed for modern times that occupies what was once a Soviet-era ticket office. Its modernist façade and free-flowing alcohol quickly gained its cult status in Warsaw, and it is known as a meeting place for the city’s young and hip population. This bar offers a great environment to pick up local and university girls.
- Plan B: This is one of the most popular bars in the city and is the first choice of many Warsaw residents for a night out. Customers congregate here for the frequent concerts and DJ nights, jovial atmosphere, and free Wi-Fi. The place is popular with students for its stripped-back décor and cheap methods of intoxication, the emphasis here is on having as good a time as possible. It is a great place to hang out and meet new people, especially for those looking for hook-ups.
- Paparazzi: This place is a stopping-off point by Warsaw clubbers before they head off to their final destination of the evening, and as such the bar is set up more for drinking than dancing. They also have a fairly diverse food menu of pasta, pizzas, salads, sandwiches, burritos, bruschetta, and nachos, among other things. The crowds are mainly covered by the youngsters. This is a great place to meet polish girls.
- Cuda na Kiju: This is a multi-tap bar with 16 rotating beers on draft, plus an impressive bottled selection. It is housed in what was once the headquarters of Poland’s Communist Party and spread across three floors with another three outdoor seating areas. With IPAs, stouts, bitters, American amber ales, lagers, wheat beers, and many more, this pub is a welcome addition to Warsaw’s craft beer scene.
- Klar: This vodka bar offers an extensive selection of top-shelf spirits. The flavors range from coconut, raspberry, and honey to the more unusual dandelion and bison grass. Cocktails are also made to order by the bartenders here, who are happy to offer a drink according to your own personal tastes. When visiting this place, remember to dress up to impress the Polish girls.
- Regeneracja: This is a local club and a restaurant at the same time in a residential district of Mokotów. This alternative club is perfect for late lunch or for an evening snack, for drinks and dancing and for meeting the locals. This is truly a local place with a vintage interior and good food. On the weekends, concerts and DJ playing mainly old hits.
- Kufle i Kapsle: Located in the strict city center, this place is for those who do not like to stick to their one, favorite option. With 16 rotating taps and over 150 bottled beers to choose from, customers have to let go and experiment. The well-informed bartenders are always there to guide you on your beer-tasting journey. This is a great place to meet polish girls.
- Piękna Mery: This is one of the last places where you can still meet up with locals. It offers a nice selection of craft beers, 4 taps, and always well-stocked in Bourbons. For a small, cozy place like this, they also have a nice selection of wines, all organic. It has a great music selection with an amazing atmosphere. The owner’s a DJ, so the selection of music is always very eclectic and interesting. The decor, super original.
- Level 27: This is not only one of Poland’s top clubs but also one of the world’s top clubs. Although it's usually the host of DJs splurging out R&B and Hip Hop on Fridays, House music on Saturdays, and a general showcase of society's beautiful people. It is a great place to hang out and meet new people, especially for those looking for hook-ups. So dress smartly.
- Enklawa: Following the current club trends, live music, and fashion events, this club attracts a pretty classy and sassy weekend crowd, and to stay ahead of the game, they have recently undergone a big renovation, which includes some huge screens. The club has 3 bars and a very spacious dance floor, which you can enjoy, or watch over, from their VIP booths. This bar offers a great environment to pick up local and university girls.
With fast-growing technology, people have started to know each other easily. Hence, there has been an introduction to several dating apps where one can find their suitable partner. These sites or apps not only allow you to meet the locals of your country but also assist you to make date the foreigners. The most common Polish dating apps include:
- Sympatia: Sympatia is basically the Match.com of Poland. It is highly popular, so you will find tons of attractive Polish single females. Although this site is in the Polish language, you can use the Google translator for better and easy use. Signing up is free, but you will need a premium membership to freely contact other members. This is considered as a serious dating app, where most of the women pay for the membership for relationship-minded.
- Tinder: Tinder is a popular site everywhere in the world including the city, Poland. This app operates in a unique way, which one should know. In this app right swipe means like, left swipe means pass, mutual interest means to match, and message exchange. As more Tinder users live in or close to urban areas, you can consider using other dating apps for rural locations. You will find Polish singles who are looking for an entire spectrum of relationships. Some benefits of this app are that its essential features are free such as swiping through profiles and sending messages to your matches. But the free users only get 100 right swipes every 12 hours. This app provides few other features like tinder Plus, which is worth $9.99 per month. You can change your location with the help of the passport feature if you are traveling. The Tinder Gold can be a bit costly but provides all the features of Tinder Plus.
Some other dating apps and sites include Bumble, OkCupid, CoffeeMeetsBagel, Once, and Badoo.